Happy Mother's Day to those of you out there were are mothers (this include no children, but pets mothers). Today has been hectic but fun. I spent the night with the grandchildren and we had a campout in the living room. Heck, it was fun!!
Anway, today I am turning in three of my Storyteller's Critiques for your viewing pleasure. A live storytelling by Karen Haas in one of my critiques. The next one is a from a story told on the Storyteller.net website. The last critique was an interest exercise for a storyteller I did not like and for his stories, which I did not like as well. I really didn't think I would bump into something I did not like, but alas, I found one.
Please enjoy and enjoy the remainder of this day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment